BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

friend makin...............TUESDAYS!

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Randomness

FMM
Friend Makin’ Mondays
Welcome to another Friend Makin’ Mondays. So I have decided I will probably stick to doing this every two weeks, instead of weekly, as it’s surprisingly hard to think of questions, or it gets to Sunday and I have forgotten. Feel free to pop by every week though, as you never know I may have a brainwave and do two weeks in a row. If you have ideas for questions feel free to email me sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s is totally random and is based on things I have read about this week.
1. If you were given $10,000 and told you could donate it to a single charity of your choosing, what charity would you choose?
the NOH8 campaign...........http://www.noh8campaign.com/article/about

Kristin Bauer
2. If you were given $10,000 to spend on yourself (not to treat others or give away), what would you buy?
that's easy a couple of grand right off the top for the Elvira pinball!



a grand for the Elvira guitar

and I'd get my ribs done with an Elvira tatt


what can I say I'm Elvira-obsessive, have been since I was 10 years old. I have a whole bookcase of memorabilia!
and I'd go to the Between the worlds conference in march, and publish my 3 books of poetry and my tarot deck I'm working on.

3. Toilet paper (or loo roll as we say in England) do you have it hanging over or under on the roll?
why is this still debated? it goes OVER and the only reason to do it under is to be an asshat wanting to irritate others and cause controversy! LMAO


the whole it's harder for babies to roll the whole roll if it's under argument is just bad parenting. your child shouldn't be out of your sight long enough to do that much damage and if you smack those little hands and say NO that should take care of the whole problem (oops! I just tweaked the I don't hit my child set too!)
4. When you drink your water do you like it plain or with a slice of fruit?
plain with LOTS of ice!

5. Are you left handed, right handed or ambidextrous?
I usually write with my right and but am ambidextrous in all other uses.

6. Thinking of the amazing Robin Williams who passed away this week :( What is your favorite Robin Williams movie?
oh goodness you're gonna get me in trouble, all my friends say I'm heartless and mean. I couldn't stand him. he ruined the birdcage, mork and mindy sucked and I just didn't "get" him at all. I actually feel bad for his family but just like kurt cobain he had everything and couldn't deal what kind of message did that send to others without his means with "issues" ........since I'm already putting it out there i'll go all in and say I was appalled at the lack of coverage about Lauren Bacall's passing who was a LEGEND of the silver screen and changed the face of film for women. people have no sense of history or appreciation for the pioneers who broke new ground............on a sad note that made me feel ancient with her passing all 16 of the legends name dropped in madonnas vogue have now left us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI

7. Do you prefer cow’s milk or a different kind of milk?
I seldom use any but I definitely prefer UNpasturized milk, that tasteless pseudo-beverage they say in stores is NOT milk. it's horrible, my grandma milked a cow and I got to have the real deal, I even got to churn butter when I was a kid. and y'all know what I TREASURE those experiences that so many will never get to have because the world has gone technowampus, that's cattywampus and technology combined in case it aint obvious! lol

8. Do you prefer to read an actual book or on an electronic device?
I DESPISE kindles (and mp3s)  a book has a weight, a smell, a soul..............you simply are getting an empty shell with a kindle. i'll be glad when this "fad" fades into oblivion!

9. Oatmeal – hot or cold?
I've never even heard of eating oatmeal cold that would be GROSS, lol I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to addatives also. I use butter and sugar, or mayhaps an occasional banana or rasin and that's it no weirdness in my breakfast thank you very much!

10. Pies – sweet or savory?
hmmmmmmmmmmm TART! lol key lime, lemon, but and I could be stripped of my "southern" for this I hate pot pies! I also love pecan pie which is kinda salty

Now go answer the questions on your blog and don’t forget to come back and post a link in the comments and go check out other peoples answers too – make those friends!
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love pecan pie. It is a favorite from childhood. I called it "nutty pie" and my grandmother had one freshly baked for me every time I went to her house!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like over is definitely the right way for the toilet paper, love your comment about the kids :) Never knew that was a reason for under

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!