BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

THE ENEMY

SO WHAT REPRESENTS YOUR DIET IN TERMS OF THE ENEMY?
Leviathan (/lɨˈv.əθən/; Hebrew: לִוְיָתָן, Modern Livyatan Tiberian Liwyāṯān ; "twisted, coiled") is a sea monster referenced in the Tanakh, or the Old Testament.
The word has become synonymous with any large sea monster or creature. In literature (e.g., Herman Melville's Moby-Dick) it refers to great whales, and in Modern Hebrew, it simply means "whale". It is described extensively in Job 41 and mentioned in Isaiah 27:1.
LOLOL . a friend named their ball python this and it just seemed appropo for my appetite!
no reason it's just cute!



my roomie bought me a new mask and it matches my wings, so cool. I LOVE presents!






as far as food I did good.
bologna
peanuts
pork roast
ramen
garlic bread
2 oatmeal cookies
chicken breast
Vienna sausage
Photo: 18 awesome memes to like and SHARE with your friends are here http://bit.ly/1nSKC54


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!