BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

PROPER BLOG......?

so whats a proper blog, I feel like sometimes I'm doin a mini blog and I don't have anything to really say so I post anyway as something is better than nothing and I did commit and have blogged every day so far this year! so am I shortchanging y'all/myself by NOT having a beautifully written insightful blog with graphs, pictures, and videos galore or is going with my "gut" and making my priorities other real world things a jip?
lets just figure that one out shall we.................
proper
  • adj.adjective
    1. Characterized by appropriateness or suitability; fitting.
      the proper knife for cutting bread; not a proper moment for a joke.
    2. Called for by rules or conventions; correct.
      the proper form for a business letter.
    3. Strictly following rules or conventions, especially in social behavior; seemly.
      a proper lady; a proper gentleman.
    4. Belonging to one; own.
      restored to his proper shape by the magician.
    5. Characteristically belonging to the being or thing in question; peculiar.
      an optical effect proper to fluids.
    6. Being within the strictly limited sense, as of a term designating something.
      the town proper, excluding the suburbs.
    7. For use in the liturgy of a particular feast or season of the year.
    8. Of or relating to a subset of a given set when the set has at least one element not in the subset.
    9. Worthy of the name; true.
      wanted a proper dinner, not just a snack.
    10. Out-and-out; thorough.
      a proper whipping.
  • adv.adverb
    1. Thoroughly.
      beat the eggs good and proper.
  • n.noun
    1. The parts of the liturgy that vary according to the particular feast or season of the year

hmmmm mayhaps it's proper and mayhaps it's not.....................

are the pink fuzzy handcuffs "proper" handcuffs if they can restrain you but you enjoy it?
or do you need to NOT enjoy it for a "proper" restraint? lol
feelin a bit kooky and that's ok I'm going with the flow as usual.
foodwise been fair to middlin:
reese cup
1/4 pound beef hot dog (2, sans bun)
chicken breast
ham
Cheetos (handful)
5 coconut dream cookies
chili
not nearly as hungry or obsessed with food as I used to be and surprisingly when I've given myself permission to eat "whatever I want and as much as I want" it's just kinda blah.
don't get me wrong I still enjoy eating and occasionally carve something but not in the amounts or extremes I used to.
my Achilles heel is my workouts, I just cant seem to force myself to go as I KNOW I should.....but I'm not throwing in the towel completely! so eventually i'll get to where I need to be, until then something is better than nothing, so gonna show some inspiring pics!
I must admit I do watch the other people on the treadmill and I TRY to keep up their pace, but this one 70ish looking oriental lady runs 6.5 MPH for an HOUR! omg! lol
 this one actually made me stop and think, why do we crucify ourselves over weight, whether people like us, etc etc etc..............it aint worth ity'all and we should all get down off those self-made crosses  somebody might need the wood!
a great song and lyric by tori amos comes to mind.......

Every finger in the room was pointing at me, I wanna spit
In their faces then I get afraid of what that could bring
I got a bowling ball in my stomach, I got a desert in my mouth
Figures that my courage would choose to sell out now

I've been looking for a savior in these dirty streets
Looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets
I've been raising up my hands drive another nail in
Just what God needs one more victim

Why do we crucify ourselves?
Everyday I crucify myself
And nothing I do is good enough for you
I crucify myself

Everyday I crucify myself
And my heart is sick of being
I said, "My heart is sick of being in
Chains, chains"

Got a kick for a dog begging for love
I gotta I have my suffering so that I can have my cross
I know a cat named Easter, he says, "Will you ever learn
You're just an empty cage girl if you kill the bird"

I've been looking for a savior in these dirty streets
Looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets
I've been raising up my hands, drive another nail in
Got enough guilt to start my own religion

Why do we crucify ourselves?
Every day I crucify myself
And nothing I do is good enough for you
Crucify myself

Every day I crucify myself
And my heart is sick of being
I said, "My heart is sick of being in
Chains, chains"

Please save me, I cry

Looking for a savior in these dirty streets
Looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets
I've been raising up my hands, drive another nail in
Where're those Angels when you need them?

Why do we crucify ourselves?
Every day I crucify myself
And nothing I do is good enough for you
Crucify myself

Every day I crucify myself
And my heart is sick of being
I said, "My heart is sick of being in
Chains, chains"

Why do we crucify ourselves?
Why do we crucify ourselves?
Why do we crucify ourselves?
Why do we crucify ourselves?
Why do we crucify ourselves?
Why do we crucify ourselves?

Every day

well gosh darn it not anymore, I deserve to be happy and guilt free so that's how I live my life..............do good and be good and let all others expectations and judgments go!
and here's some SOA inspiration!
and other yummy sugar/fat free eye candy!



and some country YUMM!


lets hope no one finds these offensive! lolol

2 comments:

  1. Fuzzy handcuffs are DEFINITELY the way to go! ;-)

    Your blog is proper....it's YOU! That's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!