BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

sleeeeeepy!

the festival wore me OUT! and all I've done since is sleep. twice I fell asleep while I was trying to eat! lol and work felt so very long. I'm gonna pop in a dvd and watch an episode of csi (I'm on season 10 the WORST season ever, fishburn just wasn't a good fit and the writers had him jump from newbie to running cases as a csi 1 or 2. but I like some of the other stuff and I'm determined to make it thru, thank goodness for ted damson he's magnificent (and I hated cheers! lol)
anywho food was ok.....
snickers peanut butter
peanuts
1/4 lb beef dogs ( 2, 1 with bun 1 without)
bbq chips
country fried steak
fried bologna
in a good space but I'm excited for sleep , because well I'm sleepy but I also got a rain on a tin roof cd that I wanna try! I always LOVED that when I was a kid at my grandmas house. i'll letcha know how that works out.
here's a pic of me doin my thing at Delmarva pagan pride and I must say I'm shocked at how thin I look, sitting down no less! WOOT!

2 comments:

  1. Listen to your body....if it needs sleep give in and sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to get a happy surprise like that picture?!? I love the sound of rain on a tin roof or a good thunderstorm. Now, go get some rest!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!