BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

even

well I feel "even" today no crazy emotional spikes or horrible cravings, and that's a really good thing! I was way too busy to really eat much but I didn't get hungry another good thing!
I ate:
chicken tenders
reese cup
steak biscuit
sausage biscuit
banana
pork steak
all in all not too bad volume wise if still a bit carb heavy but it'll come into focus asap!
todays busy but not crazy I have a reading at noon then work at 10pm so i'll get close to a normal amount of sleep to make up for the three hour nap and the 1 hour nap I got yesterday! lol


3 comments:

  1. Have you weighed lately? Or more importantly, how are your clothes fitting?
    Lori
    PS you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no but my work pants are kinda loose I keep havin to pull em up lol

      Delete
  2. YAY! I hate days where I feel ravenous or full of cravings!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!