BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

hmmmmmmmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWj0CiM8WU&feature=share
just LOVE this song.............one republic: love runs out


I'm feelin befuddled at the moment my whole week went sideways yesterday. my tarot class got cancelled for last night, my readings for Friday had to be cancelled due to shop repairs, and then my monthly tarot group moved our meeting date (already confirmed for the 17th) to the 24th which is pagan pride and i'll be doing readings all day so I cant go. looks like I have nothing to do (except work) the rest of the week..............oh and of course my asst mgr. is furious with me, we had a stumble on the schedule and all they needed to do was add someone on wed night who wasn't scheduled but she didn't want to give him more hours so she rearranged 3 other peoples schedule instead and wanted me to work sunday.(n\my availability is tues-sat) I said NO, she said why and I said "bcause it's a doorway once I cross that threshold once you'll be asking me all the time so NO." and that should be the end of it but the other folks who got screwed in the shift blame me too. cest le vie! sometimes standing your ground isn't gonna be popular.
then this morning I have a message on fb saying that picture bothers me can you take it down..............WTF? but no description of said image or link to it. I don't even have anything naughty posted at the moment.  no clue at all lmao such is life at casa de timothy aka the crazy-house!


on a sad note the legendary lauren bacall passed which leaves only a handful of icons of the silver screen left, at least she's back with Bogie!





I found these square neck tanks online and I LOVE them, it's way more skin and way tighter than I EVER wear, but something I need to get over so here it is!

Photo


food:
chicken tenders (5)
potato wedges (5 tiny ones)
corn puffs
kk donut (2)
chicken breast
American cheese
deluxe grahmns (4)

4 comments:

  1. You always look better in clothes that fit. I tend to wear my clothes a little baggy and am uncomfortable with too much of my shape showing. But, when I wear something that actually fits, I am stunned by how much better I look. I'm sure you'll find the same thing. Wear those tanks proudly!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF someone is offended with any of your pictures (really??? I"ve looked at your FB pics) then tell them not to look! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! lol so I'm gonna try harder to be offensive!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!