BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

from the bottom of my heart

SCREW BLOGGER! it keeps deleting my Fing post over and over, oh if you look behind yesterdays you can see half of it, if you're a csi and you can separate screens. nothing should be this difficult or frustrating , I blog to vent and to connect with others but blogger is nothing but a problem which frustrates me and makes me wanna eat a whole damn pie as of late and I don't even like pie!


alas my opinions are informed even if sharing them is ill advised...........I am not a horse I do not follow the herd mentality. I'm the wise old sage out in front trying to navigate a safe path with common sense and instinct as my guides. ...so try to remember my "view" may be different than yours and I shall do the same for y'all. it's ok to disagree, it's fine to agree to disagree, but browbeating, yelling, or shoving the can get a swift kick from a back-hoof to the face! lol
Just try....
Photo: Just try....

it sucks to pour your heart/gut out only to have it obliterated by blogger, and this is not the 1st time, I wanna cry AND eat at this point so I gotta go and do some deep breathing!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a bunch of posts and when I would click on them it would tell me they didn't exist. I am sure it was frustrating to you to work so hard on a post and have it disappear like that. Sorry!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it made it worse that it was a long heartfelt positive/optimistic post and then BLOTTO! lol feelin better after some much needed sleep....thanks hon!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!