BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, August 1, 2014

busy busy

well I said I liked bein busy cause it kept me out of trouble and apparently the universe thought I was heading into a LOT of trouble because I'm INSANELY busy this week! lmao and sleep............what's that?



I think I'm doin ok, and dealin ok.............when I'm sure y'all will be the first to know! lol



food wise I did pretty well:
ham steak
American cheese
Cheetos (handful)
peanuts
bbq skins
didn't really eat much way too busy to stop, mayhaps that should be my new diet.............
the F it I aint got time plan! lolol


the pedometer went wonky again so no clue as to the actual steps but the way the dogs are barking I'd safely say I put in my steps and then some!
I think I
ve lost my mind agreeing to get a kitty as busy as I get but I'm gonna trust my instinct and spirit and say it'll be fine. gonna find out later today a timeline and all the details . I have readings later so I'm taking my behind to nappy-time (thats' sleepy-time NOT dirty diapers for my European friends! lol)







2 comments:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!