BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

the 3 Rs!

I'm really in a vile mood and I'm not sure why, every tiny thing that never bothers me is making me INSANE. I really need to punch something (someone? ) till  it/they feel as bad as I do. and I was in a GREAT mood until yesterday morning. there's nothing particularly wrong to set me off this way..........so gonna have to just buck up, suck it up and keep moving.
foodwise:
hot dogs (2)
handful of puffcorn
chili
American cheese
reese cups (2)
mayhaps I just need to eat something and take an aleve, my neck is stiff and my fingers are achy.
ok gonna try to do this again now that I'm calming myself down!
I decided that I need to be more focused and have an end-game goal. so we're going for 185, that's 22 pounds and I want to get there by Halloween. that's 12 weeks so I need to lose slightly less than 2 pounds a week. it seems doable, and not unrealistic. so why not before, what's different now. I don't know it just "IS". I know I need to focus on those 3 Rs, rest, rejuvenation, and results . so that's the plan as it stands.
I stuck to atkins and lost my 80+ pounds and I've kept it off. my weight for the past couple of years averaged around 222 but I've been 209 for months now and this week I dropped to 207 so my portion control eating till I feel full seems to be working. goodness knows I don't know how because I'm not gonna lie when I eat I can EAT huge portions, but I guess I'm doin something right.
my main focus needs to be on moving my ass and doing something physical because I tend to be quite lazy and I enjoy being lazy. about the only exercises I enjoy are bellydance and yoga with the occasional sweatin to the oldies thrown in. I have a gym membership that I haven't used in months, and I NEED to get back into that. even if I do 3 miles on the treadmill every day that's way more than I'm doin now! plus I'm payin for the gosh darn thing and that's just wasteful/stupid!
I feel slightly feverish and that could be part of my moodiness, my temp actually runs low (96.8) so I have to be careful 100 is BAD!
i have a class from 6pm to 8pm tonight I'm taking in the art and magic of the tarot so i guess i need to get to bed early and get some extra rest so I'm gonna settle in a watch a couple of episodes of csi....i started rewatching from the beginning a last month and I'm up to season 6 now. kinda like visiting old friends you haven't seen in years! lol



1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the blah mood. I know you'll work through it.

    It sounds like you're mentally ready to tackle those last few pounds. Once your mind is right, there's no stopping you. I'm celebrating with you already.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!