BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

frustration thy name is BLOGGER aka BOOGER!














as for my intake and output intake was ok output was nonexistent and definitely an area I need to be consistent with so I'm going to start adding my activity along with my food daily, and feel free to question me if I fail to do so, y'all are my cheerleaders and my conscience! lol
chili
oatmeal pie
pizza 2 slices and the toppings off a 3rd.
hamburger helper lasagna
bologna
chicken breast
ham
shrimp salad (shrimp, mayo, dill relish, mustard)
I think mayhaps I need to integrate all the parts of my life instead of compartmentalizing them so in that note here are my links!
https://www.facebook.com/timothylmartin
https://www.facebook.com/TimothysTarot?ref_type=bookmark
https://www.facebook.com/fattofitandfabulous?ref_type=bookmark
https://www.fas for my intake and output intake was ok output was nonexistent and definitely an area I need to be consistent with so I'm going to start adding my activity along with my food daily, and feel free to question me if I fail to do so, y'all are my cheerleaders and my conscience! lolchili
oatmeal pie
pizza 2 slices and the toppings off a 3rd.
hamburger helper lasagna
bologna
chicken breast
ham
shrimp salad (shrimp, mayo, dill relish, mustard)
I think mayhaps I need to integrate all the parts of my
acebook.com/TheTarotTalk?ref_type=bookmark
and my metaphysical blog here on blogger
http://vwtnfairymusings.blogspot.com/
if you need me quickly for support/help/cheer/asskicking try leaving a message on fb at the timothylmartin link I check it regularly
bright blessings for a wonderful week, see y'all tomorrow!
sometimes, most times as of late I LOATHE blogger and today is one of those I wrote a long hearfelt and I think eloquent blog about integration and following your own path and it published the top half and put this part the bottom half UNDER yesterdays blog. so I copied it all and dleted it to repost and I saved the bottom half which was the blah portion. I'm too irritated and mayhaps defeated to even attempt a recreation at this point, and I still cant post pictures or video I have to copy and paste honestly if I hadn't committed to posting every day for a year and I wasn't so far in I'd just drop it altogether and go somewhere with less issues.... BIG sigh! I always say if you're on the right path things fall into place naturally and easily and that aint happening here, and of course help is a joke!









1 comment:

  1. well now I can see it as a blog in the edit page but not here GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I really do despise blogger most days!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!