BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

another dream/memory bites the dust

well I promised I'd let y'all know if my warmly remembered chef boyaredee  pizza kit lived up to expectations..................it was a failure of EPIC proportions! I ended up waiting till that evening to fix it and I followed the directions. I ALWAYS used a cookie sheet because I like thin/crispy crusts. I did everything according to the directions and it smelled and looked so gosh darn yummy. (the kit makes 2) I had the first one in the oven and I prepared the 2nd one but alas when I took out the NON-stick cookie sheet you'd have thought used spray glue on the gal darned thing. even with a sharp edged spatula it wouldn't budge or give a damn inch. so I scraped some pepperoni and about a tablespoon of sauce off of it and that was that......I was soooooooooooooo damn mad it was really kinda scary I just slammed it down on the counter and went to my room because I couldn't even speak. it was all I could do not to throw the damn thing thru the picture window. I had to do some serious deep breathing and just let it go and along with it another memory that I shant try to recapture again. BIG sigh , I don't have too many things that I look fondly on from that era of my life and honestly most of the ones I do revolve around food. I had no life I lived in my world of books just to make it through. so another one bites the dust!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE   at least the theme song has a great beat! lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE


Photo
this is soooooooooooooooooooo the truth!
so enough of my whining, I had a GREAT reading with Michael Brazell
Soul Empowerment Reading: Soul Empowerment Consultations are geared towards helping you stand in presence and power. During these sessions we open up to deep soul contact and open to healing energy transmissions. We can focus on various areas of your life experience, but the goal is to help you live a more present and spiritually focused life. I ask that you approach these sessions with an open heart and an open mind. These are not conventional psychic readings. We will engage in soul dialog, meditate, open to healing, and build a plan to help move you into deeper soul contact. I ask that you approach with an open mind and open heart............
 he's super intuitive and a great guy to boot so if you need a reading/consultation I HIGHLY recommend him! tell him I sent you!
https://www.facebook.com/mbrazell


on the food end of it....................
chicken tenders
biscuits (yes I appeased my anger with carbs!)
oatmeal cake (little Debbie)
ham steak
sour cream and onion chips (handful)
that's it I was too busy at work to eat anything and I/m opting for sleep over food this morning .............I KNOW WTF right????!!!! lolol
a lot of my hanging on to stuff and the need to let go was covered in the reading so I'm very much at peace with understanding I don't need to relive the actuality to enjoy the memory and that the food memories aren't really about the food they're about the comfort I got and that's what I actually remember...................except my grandmas blackberry cobbler that one IS about the flavor cause it was soooooo good you're tongue would wanna slap your face! lol

2 comments:

  1. Divine intervention. Hahaha. I've had Dione intervention with a chef boyardee pizza before. They have their own taste...but they are good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I used to make those when we were little and thought we were good cooks!!! I'd like to see one of them now, one of the ones we made. I'm sure they look nothing like the memory, and forget about taste. That won't happen. Taste buds change and kits like that change. I bet the tomato sauce is a whole different formula now than when you used to make them.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!