BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, August 8, 2014

mayhaps

ya know I use mayhaps a LOT, mayhaps I will mayhaps I wont, mayhaps you is, mayhaps you aint, mayhaps i'll be thin ......................oh no fuck that I WILL! lmao
feelin kinda silly and pretty darn good after a nice long sleep!
feelin pretty optimnistic ...........ok I got up and ran to weigh cause Lori reminded me I hadn't in a while. eating hit and miss and by instinct I have lost 2 pounds down to 207, so YEAH ME! lol
other than that lots of good life lesson progress and I'm positive about the future. it feels like a nice place to be!

2 comments:

  1. It seemed to me that with the small amount of food you've been eating (carbs or not) your weight should be down. Good for you.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!