BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

agood day...............

as y'all know we discussed the fabulous The Fountain Tarot on tonights The Tarot Talk Itv Show on Paraencounters Network and while the entire deck is astonishing the THREE of SWORDS was really speaking to me. normally that is my least favo...rite card in any deck. it's old pain, angst, heartache, emotional baggage you haven't been able to deal with etc etc for an orphan who grew up gay in the south there's LOTS of shit you simply pack away. but when I saw the card I was so mesmerized that I had to meditate on it and what I got was beautiful and transformative. the emotion and sorrow usually involved are now cold and frozen, the raw emotion and that murkiness in the heart are crystal clear and I could see right thru to the "heart" of it all and let cool unemotional logic resolve all of this. I am no longer vested of the pain so letting it go is freeing, and it also inspired me/showed me that I tend to give too much of me and my precious energy to being reactionary. things happen I react well not any more, I tend to be PROACTIVE in what I say/do/think/am. and for a week that's 7 whole days I shall neither say nor post anything negative here on or my blog and not in my life either. I'm going to have the best week of my life, I KNOW it , I BELIEVE it, so shall it be! I'd love for y'all to join me in my week of positivity, so who's in. lets spread the message far and wide, as I focus on positivity I feed that energy. the negative beastie is just gonna have to starve and wither away because I've wasted enough of me on that.........so each day I'm gonna find happy positive stories/messages to share. happy thoughts and good vibes sent globally, and change the world starting with me! I BELIEVE ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE SO WHY SHOULDN'T I START WITH ME!

2 comments:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!