BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

a good night..............




YES! YES! YES! ...............LOVE this quote!
had a decent night it was very slow at work and since I was all alone on a sat for 5 hours that's a really GOOD thing!


had an odd tummy thing yesterday I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary but about halfway thru lunch my tummy started to gurgle (audibly) and roll and to the point I stopped eating and then it seemed to swell up like a ballon and everything went to gas. it's happened before but not to this extent and I don't know why? I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. I was eating a bologna sandwich and cheese puffs when it happened...for the day I ate:
said sandwich and puffs
totinos pizza ($1 size)
chicken tenders
fried wieners
biscuit
reese cup
so I didn't even eat that much, but feelin fine today, who knows.
 

2 comments:

  1. Might have been the combination hon :)
    Alex keeps gas and Lordhavemercy!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!