FMM
Friend Makin’ Mondays
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s topic is ‘Veggies’ (following on from last week’s fruity topic)
1. What is your favorite vegetable?
potatoes unfortunately!
2. Is there a vegetable that you really really don’t like?
I LOATHE onions, peppers, corn, mushrooms, and olives!
3. Do you drink vegetable juices? If so what flavors?
about twice a year i'll crave tomato juice
4. Potatoes – do you count them as a vegetable serving?
when I eat them of course they are a vegetable, I would not however count tomatoes as they are a fruit!
5. How many portions of vegetables do you eat a day?
mayhaps 1 mayhaps none I am a carnivore
6. if you were making a smoothie would you add vegetables?
I don't do smoothies but I would NOT do a veggie one!
7. Are you allergic to any vegetables?
not the vegetable its self but corn stalks will tear me up!
8. Do you have a favorite vegetable recipe? Feel free to share the recipe with us.
fried green tomatoes and nobody does it better than paula!


9. Do you grow any veggies in your garden?
no lie I cant stand 98% of vegetable so havin a garden is pointless

Now it’s your turn to answer the questions. Don’t forget to come back here and leave a link to your post in the comments, so we can check out everyone’s answers.
I am heading on vacation this week, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, so there will be no FMM next week (sorry), but it will be back the week after.
Also don’t forget to enter my Quest bar giveaway