BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, August 4, 2014

walking the line

I feel like I've been walkin the line between on-plan and the apocalypse! some days I do/feel great and others I don't. then there are those numb days when I just cant/wont/don't think about anything at all. I have more of those than I care to admit. my focus just isn't on health right now, I guess because I'm just not focused at all. which is a BIG issue and I KNOW I'm the only one who can do anything about it.....so time to take my own advice and fake it til I make it. yep that's right tell myself I'm fine/act like I'm fine and live the lie till it becomes the gorram truth!
so for food I ate:
 taco salad in a shell
fig newtons
Italian sausage
chili
lays stax chips
and I'm fixin to eat a pizza. when I was a kid (around 10ish) I used to save all my lunch money instead of eating and on weekends I'd walk to the country store a mile or so from the house and but a chef boyardee pizza kit all for myself . (this was long before good frozen pizza and no one delivered since there were no pizza places) and it crossed my mind, now I haven't had one of those in over 30 years but it got stuck and by gum it still is so I checked and they do still make them so I'm gonna fix one up and see if the memory is better than the reality! lolol it's usually NOT so i'll let y'all know on tomorrows post!
as for today I have taken the day off from both jobs. yep that's right no cashiering or readings today. I actually was chosen by the fabulous Michael Brazell for a free reading and it's today at 2pm. since I started reading professionally I simply haven't had the time or inclination to seek out a reader so this was a delightful surprise! it's also one I haven't done before so hopefully it will help me figure out where my head/heart disconnect is!
https://www.facebook.com/mbrazell?fref=ufi
1) Soul Empowerment Reading: Soul Empowerment Consultations are geared towards helping you stand in presence and power. During these sessions we open up to deep soul... contact and open to healing energy transmissions. We can focus on various areas of your life experience, but the goal is to help you live a more present and spiritually focused life. I ask that you approach these sessions with an open heart and an open mind. These are not conventional psychic readings. We will engage in soul dialog, meditate, open to healing, and build a plan to help move you into deeper soul contact. I ask that you approach with an open mind and open heart.
if y'all haven't checked Michael out then do it NOW! he was on The Tarot Talk Itv Show on Paraencounters Network and it was fantastic!



I did one of those silly who do you look like apps and got bernedict cumberbatch
not sure I see a resemblance? what do y'all think?
Timothy L Martin's photo.

4 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to me hon. I think most of us right now feel disconnected (although mine is due to the pain I've had to endure these past months). Surrealism seems to be on the plate for today...
    Love you so much and keep up the writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...not even 15 minutes ago I wrote a post about my colossal failure at staying on track...and I used the phrase 'fake it until I make it!"

    We have this my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why we have to go through those periods of 'numbness' but I do know that if anyone can work through it and come out stronger it is you!

    BTW, I don't see the resemblance.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Timothy, Well, I sort of count being aware of lax days as being aware for health. The day that you don't care whatsoever is when you need to worry. The pizza kit should be fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!