BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, August 29, 2014

another night another dream

this ones been in my head all night! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pav2f4b-1ZE
it wasn't a horrible night because I refuse to let that happen but it was "interesting" lolol and that's all I'm gonna say about that!
food was good my taste buds are shifting again apparently. I was just craving a krispy kreme glazed donut and of course they delivered late and I was salivating by the time I got it took 2 small bites and tossed that bad boy into the garbage it was soooooooooo disgustingly sweet. but that's what they are, it's me that was different so. who knows what that signals. I know I've never been one for popcorn or cheese puffs but that puffcorn cheese flavor is mighty tasty right now.


ok food:
1/2 glazed donut
cheese puffcorn 1/2 bag
chicken breast
totinos sm meat pizza
peanuts
ritz garlic crackers
bologna
I feel like I eat a lot but when I actually tally it my eating is way down overall. so that's a GOOD thing!

lmao............reminds me of a story. I went over to my granny house for lunch and she was salting the hell out of her food and I said "didn't your dr put you on a low/no sodium diet?" to which she replied "he said to avoid sodium he didn't say anything about salt" lmao and that is the problem with communication when there isn't an understanding but she didn't believe me and actually called her dr to check. LMAO



day 2 of my rain on a tin roof cd was a HUGE success, I haven't slept that soundly in ages!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RUR3S0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
here's the link if y'all wanna check it out!
and sending prayers to joan rivers for a swift/complete recovery she's a tough old broad and that's gonna come in handy now!





2 comments:

  1. I've never been a fan of Krispy Kreme donuts. I thought I was the only person raised in the south that didn't care for them.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you ARE! lolol that was my WTF moment I LOVE kk, but shift happens and once again my tatse buds have turned on me.

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!