BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

rain on a tin roof

well I LOVE my rain on a tin roof cd, it sure does make me wanna stay in lala land. I could've slept the day/night away but alas I had a class at 7pm so I had to get up several hours early. well worth it , it was the final class of the art and magic of tarot course I was taking from Helena Domenic (creator of the Fellowship of the Fool Tarot and an art history professor) I had a blast!
food was ok not real hungry:
butterfinger
peanuts
hamburger helper (1 cup)
garlic bread (1 slice)
chicken breast
bbq chips (handful)
peanut butter
pepperoni
pretty excited I made my appointment to start my next tattoo , it's a cover up of an old tribal I'm bored with. it's not a "bad" tattoo I just got it young because it looked cool and it's not personal like all my others...........so I'm getting a bear and a skull which is VERY personal. see bein of Cherokee ancestry I work with animal totems and bear is my healing totem. he appeared to me unbidden and dismembered me, as he does EVERY time we work together. he think s I need to let go of my shit and start over so that's what we do! so this represents that.... here's the sketch

https://www.facebook.com/daveman1982
this is by https://www.facebook.com/daveman1982 an awesome artist I HIGHLY recommend . he's working out of tough luck now if you need anything done he's the man!
https://www.facebook.com/tough.dover

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got some rest and I can't wait to see the tat in real life.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to sleep! The drawing of the new tatt looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!