BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, August 25, 2014

sprinkles? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGK58X7YP2Y&feature=share
nam myoho renge kyo has ALWAYS soothed/uplifted me and I listen to it whenever I need to feel "peace/love/understanding"
I had a wonderful day yesterday it was my first festival and it was VERY prosperous for me, emotionally and financially. I had amazing clients and wonderful feedback. I actually was too busy to even eat and I was STARVING by the time I got home (I was there from 8am till 5pm) and I needed food to nurish and ground me cause I was kinda loopy after all that channeling. I ordered a pizza and one of those pasta sides from dominos and fell asleep eating the pasta never even touched the pizza . now that's a new experience, I still find it odd when food isn't the main priority because for so many decades it was THE priority. but odd in a GREAT way! lol
this gave me a giggle cause it's true but I NEVER stop!





and this happens to me all the time, windows too ! LMAO



and mayhaps I should rethink my fitness plan, do y'all like sprinkles? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!