BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

the perfect storm

y'all all heard about the perfet storm when all the crap lines up to become hellacious...........we'll me at work by myself, full moon, st patricks day! mercy o'myer it was pert neer horrible and I really wanted to choke someone down and stomp on their head!  lolol store was horrid, and then my relief called out an hour before I was supposed to leave (we have a 4hour minimum call out policy) I was too frazzled and I couldn't stay like I normally do so I told em I'm taking the garbage out and I'm going. even that was apparently too much because as I got close to the dumpsters (behind cement walls and a gate) a HUGE german shepard comes around the corner growling with teeth barred and I was like F it , backed up clocked out and said "y'all take the garbage out, I don't need rabies I done seen criminal minds this week!" and I booked. I have tons of groceries and the thought of even using a toaster over was too exhausting to bear so I got biscuits from hardees on the way home. I had coupons for 2 bacon egg and cheese for $3 , I gave the egg to my roomie cause eggs and me don't see eye to eye most times........................
mayhaps I should have unleashed "TIMwanda" on em! lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXZs3mjGlQU


and of course just to icing my day blogger is once again refusing to cooperate with video and pictures! so I had to save, copy and paste the video I wanted because one way or another a link was gonna be shared!!! lmao I shall NEVER give in!
I ate;
bacon/cheese biscuits (2)
steak
peanut butter (2 tbs)
bbq skins
 salt and pepper skins
cashews
mozzarella
American cheese
Vienna sausages
gravy biscuit
I got 12,871 steps because I was mainly shackled to the register and I work smart!
that's all I am gonna watch me some avengers (the awesome british show) and chillax
but things are looking up I have some FANTASTICLE news I just cant share yet, don't wanna jinx it!
oh yeah and I forgot I lost 1 pound this week even with cheating so YIPPIE me! down to 211







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!