BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

mystery joint pain and the avengers

I was kinda sleepy so I went to bed and slept almost 10 hours yesterday and I woke up feelin great but after about 2 hours at work my knees and fingers were killing meand my neck started getting stiff. absolutely no clue what set this off I haven't eaten anything unusual or overly salty. took some aleve and just waiting for it to kick in. gonna do some yoga when I get off here cause staying limber will certainly help with aches and pains. it was 48 last night so it's not even a "cold" issue.
besides that a great day I ate well and according to plan
chicken breast
bbq skins
pepperoni (just a handful)
pork loin
Caesar salad
tbs peanut butter (snack)
chicken salad
I walked 12,040 steps
my work schedule has been screwed up as of late and I'm normally off on Mondays but alas I had to work which sucked not because I mind working but because my emma peel megaset of the avengers came in late yesterday afternoon and I'd rather have been watching that than working! it's all 3 seasons , 51 episodes, on 16 discs of emma peel. the avengers was one of the best shows EVER. absolutely the height of british tv and Diana rigg aka emma peel was the pinnacle of the long running series. back in the day it was broadcast here in America by abc at 10pm and they paid the unheard of sum of one million dollars a season to broadcast it. it never quite caught on here with the unwashed masses but achieved a huge cult following which it still has to this day. there were even 3 episodes that NEVER aired in the US because her clothes were considered to "daring" for American tv! lol
for those of you who aren't quite sure who she is she was tracey in the james bond film where he gets married. they killed her in the last scene. she is currently on game of thrones.
I'm bummed because I wanted to do a marathon of episodes and since I don't get off till Thursday that simply SUCKS! lmao patience is NOT a virtue I have cultivated in this lifetime!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little concerned about your sleep marathon followed by achy joints. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!