BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

fmm on a wed and weigh in

kk 1st I did a mid week weigh-in just to see because I've been stuck at 214 for months now, well like I thought switching back to diet dew that I enjoy has helped me cut back portion wise and I dropped 2 pounds so I'm at 212 right now! YIPPIE!

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
Happy Monday everyone. I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came over from http://alltheweigh.com to take part in FMM. It was great to read all your answers last week and get to know you all.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
I thought I would pick movies as this week’s topics based on The Oscars being last night.
1. What is your all time favorite movie?
dune
2. Who is your favorite actor and actress?
matthew lillaird and judy dench
3. What is the first movie you ever saw at the cinema?
hmmmmmm either dumbo or lady and the tramp my childhood is a bit of a blur! lolol
4. Did you watch The Oscars last night?
no
5. How many of the Best Picture nominations did you watch and which did you enjoy the most?
skipped all of em this year
6. What did you think of Ellen hosting The Oscars?
couldn't care less, I'm sure she was ok but I'd rather watch neil Patrick harris for 3 hours cause he's yummy!
7. If you had the chance to play a part in any movie, what would it be?
DUNE! I'd play anything in Dune!
8. Is there a movie you have watched that was so bad that you have either walked out of the cinema or turned it off?
titanic worst 3 hours of my life!
9. What do you think of 3D and IMAX movies? Are they worth the extra money?
the last one I saw in 3d was oz the great and powerful and that was because the web site listed it wrong I HATE 3d
10. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
the big wedding or the family I cant remember which was last lol
 
 
 
Hope you have enjoyed this weeks questions.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! It is funny how letting go of one thing like forcing the water released you to eat better and get through a plateau. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, I have never heard of Dune, I will need to check it out.
    Well done on the loss this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, there are 2 different versions of dune and I love them both there's the 1984 film and then a scy-fy miniseries. the film has nothing to do with the book (there are 18 dune books) but I saw it first and the cat is stellar, the miniseries is much closer to the book for purists. I enjoy them equally!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!