BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, March 17, 2014

lazy day and repercussions and fmm (a week late oops!)

well sometimes you play you pay or in my case you cheat when you eat and your body gives you "heat" lolol so I truly savored my bad bad breakfast from hardees. I did NOT enjoy being uninted with the porciline throne for the next 6 hours. yep yep yep that lil bit of fun cost me BIG time! I love my body and how it knows what is good for me and when I ignore it my body punishes its-self for my folly.
as for the rest of the day once I was able to eat I did pretty well
steak
turkey breast
bbq skins
beef hot dogs
garlic
bacon
Caesar salad
as for the rest of my day I watched 8 episodes of the avengers and as soon as I'm done here online I shall watch some more!
 and as you can tell by the itty bitty picture blogger is bein an asshat AGAIN. I simply don't understand WHY I keep havin issues and it really irks me. I am a VERY visual person and I like.want/need my visual aides with my blogs. they make me happy. I just don't know how to fix it because every single time I get it working it always goes backwards after a few days, and it's only blogger I can post videos and pictures on every other site I belong to.


Hello, and welcome to another Friend Makin Monday. An extra special welcome to those of you who are new to FMM and have just found your way over here from http://alltheweigh.com
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Vacations
My little sister is coming to visit me in two weeks from England and we are going on a mini vacation, so I thought that would be a great topic for this week’s FMM.
1. Where was the last place you went on vacation to?
Alabama to my 20 year high school reunion
   
2. Do you have any plans for a vacation this year?
tentatively, I was gonna visit my friend in may but her job is moving her next month into a hotel so she'll be househunting and such during that period in another state. so the time is earmarked but the destination is not.
3. If money was no option, where would you dream vacation be?
I'd love to travel the world and live with indigenous shamans and study (peru, new Zealand, australlia, india, etc etc)
4. What is your favorite vacation spot that you have visited?
provincetown mass
  
5. Have you ever had a staycation?
yes I   hadan injury/illness I simply couldn't get over working so much so I took a week last year just to get well
6. Are you a lie on the beach person or a go out and explore person?
I explore I hate the sun and am extremely caucasion (despite my heritage!lol)
7. When you fly do you have a favorite airline?
yes I LOVE southwest they're fabulous................as for delta they're horrid they got me stuck overnite in Atlanta gave me food vouchers for the airport where nothing was open and stuck me in a "smoking" room in a seedy hotel AWFUL AWFUL people!
8. Have you ever had a ‘vacation from hell’ ?
yes 2, the 1st time I came home after bein gone for 5 years was hideous, and the 2nd time I visited my best friend he seemed possessed and was a total asshat.
9. Have you ever had an airline lose your luggage?
no I take my 2 carry ons and that's it I do NOT check bags and all the goodies I buy that wont fit I box and mail to myself before I return home
10. Do you send postcards to friends and family when you go on vacation?
I generally have about 10 people I send them to.



This question I am extra interested to read your answers. In England we send greeting cards all the time and write letters and every time we would go on vacation (or holiday as they say in England) we would send numerous postcards to family and friends. I still do it now when I go away, I always send cards to family and friends in England, but interestingly I don’t send cards to anyone in the US. I think this maybe it cultural thing as I find hardly anyone here sends cards for anything (or maybe it’s a Californian thing). Let me know. Also talking of postcards, if you do like to send and receive postcards, you might want to check out http://postcrossing.com I have been a member for nearly two years now and I love sending cards to random people and receiving them, I have sent and received over 200.
Hope you have enjoyed this weeks questions, I am excited to read all your answers and hope you will continue to come back and participate next week.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

1 comment:

  1. My body tells me all the time what it likes and dislikes....I'm just too stubborn to listen sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!