BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

emotions and food yet again

so for whatever reason I got totally emotional yesterday. because I had no control over my situation. I had to call out I simply wasn't prepared for the reaction nor my reaction. NOT good, NOT horrible because bein trapped saved me to a small extent.
I ate:
a pop tart .......sicky sweet yuck but I finished it anyway (STUPID)
a can of mini ravioli
4 slices of garlic bread
bologna
tuna salad
chicken breast
pork chop
boiled eggs (2, whites only)
peanuts/walnuts
and horror of all horrors a cosmic brownie, and I hate cosmic brownies!
I did do some yoga and got 4368 steps (snowed in and my house has waaaay to many folks for laps)

ARTIST OF THE DAY: ABBA:
 

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when I eat something I don't like. I don't know why I can't just toss it.

    I hope today is a better day for you.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!