BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, March 28, 2014

busy busy and..................BUSY!

today was very VERY busy, I had shopping, laundry, readings, and I had to work too. I got a 4 hour nap and then a 2 hour nap so timmy is beat, but alas I have readings today starting at 10am so debating another 2 hour nap but I worked all night so I'm wired.
food was so/so
shrimp
biscuit
sausage
steak
beef hot dog
chili no beans
toppings off 1 slice of pizza (cheese/pepperoni)
handful of doritos
side of meatballs no sauce
forgot to rest my pedometer so no clue but I had a truck to put away on top of a busy night so I'm sure I broke 10,000 as usual.
feelin pretty good despite the exhaustion. sometimes when life gives you lemons if you stay upbeat you get refreshing yummy lemonade!
I had ordered a set of oracle cards and a book from amazon and I was sooooo excited when it got here' we had the creator as a guest on the show. I had posted about it on FB well low and behold the book came but not the cards and I posted about making the best of it and I would simply do some "book learnin" till I got the cards in. don't y'all know she mailed me the cards bless her! so I cancelled that unshipped part of my order and told her I'd pay it forward. that same day the crows magic set I ordered as a prize for my 250th like on timothy's tarot came in and so I sent it off immediately. how's that for timing! she said I had been very helpful and active and nice on her page (I was just bein me) and that made me feel just swell. I felt like I was havin my sally field moment!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmzNGZ_8Xg  lol




2 comments:

  1. Yay to things working out.....and being able to taste that lemonade! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!