BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

fmm : holidays

Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone, and welcome to another Friend Makin’ Mondays. This was due to be my last week covering for Kenlie over at All The Weigh whilst she took a blogging break, but she has asked me to cover for her for another month. So you get me for a few weeks longer.
I thought it would be nice to get some input from you guys, so if anyone wanted to choose a topic and questions, feel free to email me sarahlou.scott@gmail.com and I would love to include some of your questions, this will also help me out when I am on vacation as I can schedule the posts in advance.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Holiday Traditions.
1. Do you celebrate St Patrick’s Day?
i'll wear green but in America it's the "DRUNKEN" holiday and I do NOT drink so it kinda irritates me to no end.
2. Which is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
Halloween it's marvelously macabre!
3. Do you have a favorite ‘holiday’ food?
popcorn balls and candy apples for halloween
4. What do you think of holiday parades?
fun to be in, horrid to watch! lol
5. Have you ever been part of a parade?
I was in a couple of Christmas parades as a kid and I've done several gay pride parades
6. Do you decorate your house for the holidays?
Christmas and Halloween , of course I collect Elvira Mistress of the Dark memorabilia so my room always looks like Halloween! lol
7. Do you send holiday cards?
This past year was the 1st time I skipped hristmas cards I usually do around 100 and get mayhaps 5 back so I just said no and spent the money elsewhere. I also do just because mass cards a couple of times a year and always Halloween cards cause it's my fave day of the year!
8. Are there any holidays that you celebrate that are traditional in another country, but maybe less well known in the US?
not really , unless you count earth day because americans half ass it.
Hope you have enjoyed this weeks questions, I am excited to read all your answers and hope you will continue to come back next week.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

1 comment:

  1. St Patrick's Day definitely seems to involve lots of drinking in the US for sure :(
    I'm with you on the holiday cards, I get a bit annoyed when I spend time and money mailing them and only get a few back each year

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!