BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

back on track................

the minute I'm typing back on track I'm haring it set to back in black by ac/dc so hells to the yeah, ROCK ON!
lolol that was fun/surprising!   had a pretty good day/night my eating was on track and on portion control too! I KNOW eating too much is what slows me down so I'm merely gonna have to limit myself and use my will-power to do it. it's soooooooooo much easier whilst I drink the diet dew because I LOVE the taste and it whets my appetite. I would honestly do without food to get diet dew if I only had money for one or the other. soooooooooo sounds like an addcition doesn't it? oh well as long as it gets me thin I honestly don't care. I want to be healthy but honestly that's an offshoot of bein thin to me. the thin is the focus....................so sue me I'm vain and I understand that shallowness in me so why not use it to my advantage and be BOTH!
lololololol
 so according to this I'm merely overweight by.......................30 pounds with 180 bein "normal" I can get there but I'd prefer 170ish to have some "wiggle" room!
if this one didn't getcha movin check your pulse mayhaps you're DEAD!
absolutely and I'm better than I was yesterday but i'll be better still tomorrow!
 
 
and I do do that! lolol
 

2 comments:

  1. Just work on one 'addiction' at a time. Let the weight get where it needs to be, then worry about the Dew, and maybe not even then.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way with diet sodas and sugar free Jellos. I know they're not healthy, but they sure make good crutches while you try not to eat as much!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!