BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, March 3, 2014

snow day UGH!

well today sucks! I dislike snow intensely! while I'm thankful the storm appears to be less than expected I'm still snowed in. there probably wont be any plows till tomorrow for side roads and developments so I made the decision to call out around 2 (we're required to call out 6 hours before a shift) since I was due in at 10pm. that's way more time than needed but I had to make a judgment call. not goin into details (for legal reasons) but lets just say after 4 years of employment NOT what I deserved/expected GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
this is what my front door looked like when I checked conditions
and this is my front yard and the road.......... EXACTLY! lolol
 
otherwise doin ok........... got 11202 steps yesterday. did the Goddess Workout. drank 1/2 gallon water, diet dew and about 2 quarts of crystal light.
I ate:
pork chops
popcorn
tuna salad
chicken breast
roast beef
Vienna sausage
cole slaw
 
 

3 comments:

  1. How do I find the goddess workout ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get it on amazon, http://www.amazon.com/The-Goddess-Workout-Bellydance-Collection/dp/B00124SNK2/ref=pd_cp_mov_0 here's the link or probably ebay or anywhere that you order dvds from

      Delete
  2. I'm miffed about your employer too. It isn't like there would be a lot of customers. Just close! Good for you for not using the frustration as an excuse to eat off plan.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!