BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, March 10, 2014

ra ra RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

somehow mine isn't quite as inspirational as deeks! lololol but when I reach goal weight mayhaps i'll recreate his version! ;)
had a slow relaxing day, did some yoga but got virtually no steps except from my room to the fridge! lolol not to worry food was good.........
I ate:
steak
pork chop
bbq skins
cashews
cole slaw
deviled eggs
salad with blue cheese
what I did do was get to level 90 on my warlock on WOW
and I watched dune scifi version with William hurt
and children of dune
and just so we have a totally positive blog lets end with some more deeks


2 comments:

  1. Your motivation is exciting. I am so glad you are in a good place mentally and physically. I can't wait for the next WI, progress pics, whatever, because I know it is going to be great.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darlin, some days I just don't wanna blog at all (like today lol) but I set the goal of blogging every single day for 2014 and so far I have!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!