BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, March 7, 2014

progress shots and planning ahead

well I decided it was time for the (used to be) dreaded progress shots, cause honestly my idea of me has been so skewed for so long I cant tell just by looking in the mirror and while clothes getting smaller is proof I'm a visual kinda guy!
not a HUGE difference but (left is old right is current) I can definitely see it in my face and the stomach is slightly smaller (now I gotta work on the wideness!) the hair is DEFINATELY longer! lmao so I'm happy with the progress! but it does show y'allthe year I had last year. I'm down about 8 pounds overall for 2013, but a loss is a loss and i'll take it..........for 2014 I'm gonna get to goal weight bu golly!  (170) I'm 212 right now so the goal is to lose 42 pounds from now til December. that's 4.2 pounds a month. I can and WILL do that! and when I get to goal I'm gonna take photos in a speedo on the beach and post!
 now for todays inspiration I'm gonna use Jessica simpson. that a celebrity fights the same battles and has the same struggles even with all the resources at their disposal makes me feel like less of a loser and more connected to humanity's struggles with this horrid problem!
 and just so y'all know I intend to become an expert on this issue and share my struggle with the world and pay it forward for all the help/encouragement/support I've been given over the course of this journey............................
one of these days WWTD (what would tara do) is gonna become
WHAT WOULD TIMOTHY DO!
yes I did! I'm throwin the gauntlet at myself and stepping into some HUGE shoes that filling isn't gonna be easy. because Tara is a BEAST and a HUGE inspiration to me, but honestly if she can do it I can do it (and so can Y'all! ) so lets grab this bull (fat) by the horns wrestle it to the ground and give it a big ole kiss goodbye!
 
I'm a Gemini so duality is always in me and that can be a problem because those occasional voices of doubt y'all get are pretty much LOUDLY debating ach other all the time for me. I can see/feel/hear every angle simultaneously which is great for work but insanity when trying to focus on a single task. I have given my voices form the positive wonderful gung ho you can do it voice is my Richard simmons one pound at a time doll we shall call her Ola (after my grandama)
 

 the pain in the ass horrid doubtful told you so loser I created myself and he is shithead the scale a frenemy if ever there was one.............
so we're gonna listen to Ola and IGNORE shithead!
I also have decided to start moving every single day no days off for me or I backslide into immobility. so I may only get to the gym a few times a week but I have my secret weapons in the dvds I actually love to do. I have 33 exercise dvds, now I admit some of them I don't like and am not good at because of my knee issues. I ADORE jillian michaels but her work outs kill my knee, I enjoy the biggest loser ones better because they're geared more for people with issues. my three all time faves though I always enjoy so why oh why haven't I been doin them regularly???? no answer but that doent matter because as of NOW they're put right in front of my tv and I shant watch tv until AFTER I have worked out each day (that includes playing WOW)
Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies, I LOVE Richard and the workouts are a hoot
Aaron starr's hot nude yoga, hey eye candy makes me work "HARDER" ~giggle~
Dolphina and the Goddess Workout centers and energizes me and it's fun too
so lets do the checklist................
1. supplies in stock..............CHECK
2. motivated and ready to go.................CHECK
3. determination in place.....................CHECK
4. bullshit meter charged and in place.....................CHECK
5.brian clear and focused on goals.....................CHECK
6.gym bag packed and by door....................CHECK
7.lunch for work made according to plan.............CHECK
8. dvd in player working out as soon as this is finished...............CHECK
9. doubts beaten into submission....................CHECK
10. 3,2,1 BEGIN........................CHECK!

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! There's a noticeable difference in the before & afters.

    Nude hot yoga? That must be something you need to do in a studio or special place. Whenever I try fake yoga on the Wii, I have a cat and dog underfoot who insist on "helping" me by getting in the way or laying across the balance board. Anyway - if that guy was leading it, I'd just be sitting back watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it in my room with the door closed! lolol but he certainly keeps my attention!

      Delete
  2. I can certainly tell a difference, especially in your tummy.

    I love #4 on your check list.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!