BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

an unpopular decision

well I have made a decision and I know it's gonna be an unpopular one with my health conscious peeps. I have been forcing myself to drink water for months and months now and I still HATE it, not simply dislike it I HATE it. it makes me gag and yet I've gagged it down because I KNEW it was healthy, it cleans out the body, it helps you lose weight etc etc. except I lost no weight and never enjoyed it. so I have decided to allow myself to drink diet soda again. oh I'm gonna limit it and drink a glass of water for every glass of pop but there it is. so wish me luck, but don't bother to chastise me or tell me the horror stories because I KNOW them. I've understood it and still I enjoy it, I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, eat sugar so I'm gonna do the diet dew when I feel like it. so that's where I'm at and I feel very positive and like a BIG ole weight is off my shoulders. I can actually enjoy my beverages again ..................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LOLOLOL BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: LITA FORD:

 

3 comments:

  1. I've already told you that you have my support....but I'll say it again! :-)

    The thing of it is.....your focus on the diet soda could be taking your focus away from something that COULD be changed more easily. It's not worth it if it's holding you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's journey is unique. No one can judge your decisions but you. I still enjoy a diet 'coke' every now & then myself. I've discovered something called Good Girl Moonshine you might try. It is good for you and might be a little similar to Mt. Dew. It is 2 cups of club soda, 2 cups of water, 1/4 t of truvia, 3 t of lime juice and 4 t of apple cider vinegar. It gets better if it sits overnight.

    Let me know if you try it and how you like it (or not).
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't follow Weight Watchers, but they consider diet pop to be OK. I can drink it and count it as part of my liquid intake for the day. I really thought about giving it up, but I like my daily Coke Zero, damn it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!