BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

lost and found

do y'all ever lose stuff that you ALWAYS put in the same place? lmao cause I seem to. I knew I bought stamps and I always keep them in my check journal, yes I still write down EVERY transaction (my food journal should be so detailed!) they weren't there so I bought more. I still haven't found them but I found 5 books of ladybird Johnson stamps from 2012 in the back of another journal. lolol they don't even have the amount on them but I pasted 9 of em on a package and asked the postmaster if that was enough (it was)
part of why I love my roomie/bestie is her BIG heart, she takes in strays (me included!) and we added another one this week he's her sons friend a a real good kid but alas the universal timing is off-kilter. she just found out her store is closing n 4 months and she'll be out of a job she loves and now we have another teenager to take care of. I just spent all morning doing his laundry his clothes were all dumped into garbage bags (clean and dirty together) I had to go get more hangers no idea how were gonna fit em in the closet but we will, we always do! lmao
it's almost noon and I'm starving and haven't don't a blasted thing on my list and I don't have an off day till sunday. cest le vie, luckily my appointment for a 10am reading was rescheduled.
lets see what did I eat?
chicken biscuit
bologna
salt and pepper skins
peanuts
apple slices
chicken breast
chicken Caesar salad
and I got 11,124 steps
 

2 comments:

  1. You are a good soul, too, Timothy.

    About the stamps, sometimes those with no amounts listed are 'forever' stamps and can be used as though they are the regular rate. Check and see if they say 'forever' on them some place.

    I'm sure you'll find the other lost stamps soon.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word I'm ALWAYS losing stuff that I put somewhere for safekeeping...someplace I won't forget. HA

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!