BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

a good/bad day!

I had a good day that was horrible! LMAO it's all about perceptions. it's like the old lady who's children sold everything she owned after she went blind and stuck her in a home. on her first day after they put her in her room and a nurse came by to see how she was settling in. she said " I LOVE IT!" and the nurse was shocked, well that's good but how can you tell............"I decided I love it so I will." so knowing I was by myself on a Friday night I KNEW it was gonna be horrid, but I woke up looked in the mirror and said "it's gonna be a GREAT night!" and so it was despite all the people, work, craziness etc etc . mind over matter indeed!
on the food front I did good as well
turkey burgers
bologna
hot dogs
peanuts
chicken breast
cole slaw
salt and pepper skins
I actually drakn water along with my diet dew.
I did sweatin to the oldies 3
and walked 2 miles on the treadmill.
I took 14752 steps (including the 2 miles)
.............I keep telling myself to hang in till may and I get a vaca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!