BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

fmm on a tues

It’s that time of the week again. Hope you had a great weekend.
I asked last week if anyone wanted to help out with some questions/topics last week, the offer is still open. Just shoot me an email sarahlou.scott@gmail.com
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Would you rather…
1. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
butter pecan I don't care for either of those flavors.
2. Coke or pepsi?
diet mt dew actually which is a pepsi product
3. Cats or dogs?
generally dogs, though I have had cats I loved, but honestly tops is SPIDERS!
4. Summer or Winter?
summer, I am soooooooooo very over winter, we had snow Tuesday here in Delaware. mother naturea nd father winter need to put down the crack pipe and back away!
5. Early bird or night owl?
night owl, I always have been I have worked 3rd shift most of my life for that reason. the worst year of my life was working days! UGH!
6. Baseball or football?
gymnastics or swimming! lol
7. Glasses or contact lenses?
I've never needed either but I'd definitely do glasses
8. Coffee or tea?
I will drink sweet iced tea (I'm southern) but warm beverages are disgusting!   
9. Mac or PC?
I'm a dinosaur I use a desktop pc
10. Roller coasters or not?
NOT! I will firewalk but just NO! lol
Hope you enjoyed this weeks questions, look forward to checking out your answers and seeing you back here next week.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx


I got 12263 steps and I ate
chicken breast
chili (no beans)
beef hot dogs
salt and pepper skins
peanuts
chicken slices
Caesar salad

2 comments:

  1. We had snow here earlier this week. I am so over winter too! I've always preferred summer and this time of year is such a tease for me. We have dogwood winter, blackberry winter, etc until it gets warm to stay. I NEVER complain about being too hot.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you...winter needs to go away..and SOON. Yesterday morning we had a freak snow squall.....white out conditions. I looked out the window and the snow was laying. I honestly believe I was close to a nervous breakdown. Seriously!!!! Luckily it stopped snowing after an hour or so and it didn't stick around for long!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!