BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

First Love Yourself!



what a great concept and one I am learning to embrace fully. listening to my body  is sometimes difficult when it doesn't agree with what my mind is telling me. I KNOW atkins works it's how I lost around 100 pounds and have kept it off, but the last few weeks I'm way too tired and cranky and the last 3 days I've been craving oatmeal, fruits, etc etc . and not in that it would taste good kinda way it's that intrinsic my body "NEEDS" it kinda way. I have no intention of going hog wild with the carbs but I'm gonna switch it up for a couple of weeks and see what happens. so I think I'm gonna switch over to weight watchers for the next couple and see if the larger grains/fruits allowed satiates my body and fulfills what I obviously am lacking in nutrients on the low carb spectrum.
the great thing about weight watchers is it will force me to focus on food lournaling again and to be super strict with portion control. neither of which matter whilst doin atkins.





I was planning a trek to the grocery store in the morning anyway so i'll make out a master list BEFORE going and put my ww calculator in my bag so there will be no guess work involved.
on the really good news my gym has FINALLY added 6am classes instead of the 9am, noon, 6pm classes they have traditionally had. the attachment wont open so I'm going to go by tomorrow and get the schedule and sign up for any that look promising (yoga, zumba, sweatin to the oldies) the only one I wont try is spin class my knee wont hold up to that and there's no way to modify it to work.
 lets see I ate:
bbq skins
hamburger patty
American cheese
ham
bacon
tomatoes
dill pickles
2tbs peanut butter
garlic with butter
and I got 6052 steps, way under my usual but I was STUCK to the register most of the night and had commitments this morning that kept me from goin to the gym.............almost 4000 steps short but i'll make it up tomorrow sometimes "life" happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!