BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

WTF


WHAT THE FORK................WHAT DID YOU THINK I MEANT? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MY BLOW UP OF YESTERDAY APPARENTLY BLEW ALL MY STAGNANT ENERGY AND APTHY TO SMITHEREENS BECAUSE I FEEL ENERGIZED AND READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD (LITERALLY!)
I GUESS BEIN SUBTLE AND PC JUST AINT ME, NEVER WAS NEVER WILL BE. SO TRYING TO FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE AND IGNORING THE NEGATIVE INSTEAD OF CALLING A SPADE A spade was a mistake on so many levels.................
and this is something we all need to do!

and yep I think this is probably close to me, Bette always was a fave!
sometimes you just gotta say "wtf"
and now I know what to do, the time has come I will be in ONEDERALND by Jan 1st by golly. it's only seven pounds time to shut up and put up!
Posts related to Motivational Quotes
I found my missing pedometer and I got 16732 steps today cause work was BUSY!

that might just do it! lolol
quotes weight loss motivation fitblr fitblrs blogs wallpaper picture

exercise-motivation-quotes-weight-loss-work-out-lose-weight-12.jpg
and of course some yummy eye candy to inspire us all!

1 comment:

  1. I need the mirror on my ample backside! That would probably keep me fasting for days, even weeks.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!