BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, November 14, 2014

the BIG C

I heard from my sister last night and I must admit I'm scared..............she has cancer in her neck. they already removed it once and didn't get it all. she starts the chemo pills next week and is having a 2nd procedure. I had no clue because she didn't tell me til now. we've had a strained relationship over the years so now I'm just freaking out. we finally start to make a relationship happen and then THIS!
it doesn't help that I'm an orphan and I lost an aunt and grandmother to cancer. it runs in  both sides of my family.....gonna just breathe and try to remain calm. please add my sister to your prayers! thank you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. Timothy,
    I am so sorry! I will definitely add you and your sister to my prayers.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I'm sorry to hear this. Cancer is always scary. I'll send some good vibes her way (and yours too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending many thoughts & prayers & good mojo to you both!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!