BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

stop WHINING!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!~ I am getting grumpier in my dotage apparently. I just got into an argument about kmart of all flippin things. over them being open on thanksgiving someone is whining about having to work instead of bein with their family. well boo hoo, you don't work the whole flippin day and you get double time. if you were home you wouldn't be together anyway, the women go to one end of the house and the men do the football nonsense. how about be thankful you have a job, and I'm sick of this living wage crap people whine about, live within your means if you have cable and/or smoke then shut the hell up. adjust your priorities to meet your income and if you cant afford them stop having kids. nobody said life was fair but the reason americans are having such a hard time is we're lazy and have unrealistic expectations. yes out grandparents owned land and a house but a 1000ft home was a mansion back then. and whole families lived together to pool their resources and work for the greater good of all. now we want 4500 sq ft houses and a car for every person and a phone and a tv in every room etc etc which is fine you should be able to buy what you want with your hard earned cash. but don't bemoan your wage when many have no job. no one forced you top accept a position for what you earned it was your choice affected by whether you stayed in school and did your best or not (also your choice) so like everything else in life you make your bed then you have to lie in it.
not even sure why kmart is bein singled out for this assanine whine, ALL retail stores routinely make employees work at least a short shift on the holiday to be fair. I actually volunteer because I like the holiday pay as do most people working for a living. shoot I work at a c-store and I cant take the vacation I earned between thanksgiving and new years eve ( mine starts jan 1 lol) of course I'd like to make more and I deserve more but when many retail businesses are failing they have to do anything they can to stay afloat. if people didn't shop on holidays then stores wouldn't open simple economics so do something about things you can and if you don't wanna shop thanksgiving stay home or write the company but all this poor pitiful employees crap drives me mad.
 How About A Nice Cup of Shut The Hell Up? Greeting CardsI suppose I should just get it all out, I have tried for years to not judge people and hold them to my standards but I've decided that I am better than lots of folks and they can go to hell and stay away from me. I HATE alcoholics and I wont tolerate them any longer so if you're drinking keep your besotted ass at home off the roads and do NOT expect me to be nice to you..............same goes for drugs and yes I include pot in that. it makes you STUPID and if you weren't bombed you'd realize how damn dumb you're behaving. starring off into space and not bein able to have a normal conversation is not cute nor funny!
Contrary to popular belief, marijuana doesn’t make you stupid

hmmmm lets see who else can I piss off this morning? how about people on EBT that abuse it, I wish there was a button I could push and flag the account when people but $64 worth of candy/soda for all their friends, and why are the majority of people bringing cards in between 18 and 25? they don't work they deal drugs because after they use their ebt card they pull out wads of cash and buy cigarettes...............the stated purpose of food stamps is to help families eat healthy. so why are soda, candy, chips, energy drinks and such allowed. they need to be used at grocery stores only and NO JUNK FOOD , SODA< or CANDY!  
and lemme just send my ill will out into the world I hope all of you horrid asshats get hiccups and hehmroids!  (at the same time!) for all the normal wonderful folks in the world I wish you bright blessings and a marvelous weekend!
lololol end of rant (till the next one!)

3 comments:

  1. Even here in Canada, more and more retail stores are open on holidays, even Labour Day. It's just a fact of life. Haven't seen stores open for Christmas Day yet. Not all C-stores and gas stations are open 24/7/365, but some are.

    I don't get into arguments with people... just animated discussions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hospitals & fire stations & police departments & the military all work on holidays and I've never heard anyone whine about them! Sheesh people.

    I choose my arguments wisely. You know can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!