FMM
FMM
Welcome back to Friend Makin’ Mondays – apologies I missed last week.
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
I would love some topic/question suggestions from all of you, please email your ideas to me sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com  Thanks
This week’s questions are Back to Randomness and come from Tyra at Random Acts of Snark – Thanks Tyra
1. What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
say goodbye to my parents when they passed
2. If you are at a friend’s or relative’s house for dinner and you find a dead insect in your salad, what would you do?
stop eating discretely and keep my mouth shut. it's impolite to embarrass your hosts.
3. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
my friend Sonia brought me a lovely owl candle back from England!

4. If you had this week over again what would you do differently?
sleep more! lol
 5. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
anger, not at him but at those who presume to speak for him!
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
well that's funny cause I'm from the south so that's a matter of opinion if it's weird or not! lolol bear, goat, you name it if it swims, runs, or flys I've probably consumed it.
7. If you could ask Christ to change one problem in the world today, what would you like him to change?
make all people EQUAL in their minds, no gay no straight no races no religions better than any other just LOVE as he said!
8. What book, movie or video have you seen/read recently you would recommend? Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y
Skrillex and Damien Marley make it bun dem, one of the most powerful and moving videos I've seen on injustice in a long time. it spoke to my soul.
9. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit?
whew lets get serious for a moment , I'd go back to the day my mama died and give her a hug and tell her I love her
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
new zealand
Now it is your turn to answer the questions on your blog and come back here and post a link to them, don’t forget to go check out everyone else’s answers too.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx