BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

do the (diet) DEW!

Photo: it sure does!
I will admit diet dew is my addiction.........I have stopped drinking soda for up to 6 months and drank water every day , I felt bad, I didn't lose a single pound (I gained) and I didn't enjoy my liquid intake. so I made the conscious choice to drink soda knowing the consequences and after researching the possible side affects. I understand that it may not be for everyone but it's working for me so far.....

Ingredients in Diet Mountain Dew

CARBONATED WATER, CONCENTRATED ORANGE JUICE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRUS PECTIN, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), ASPARTAME, POTASSIUM CITRATE, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CITRATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SUCRALOSE, GUM ARABIC, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR), BROMINATED VEGETABLE OIL, YELLOW 5
Sugar content: Contains no sugar.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!