BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

pimp walk?

Photo: lets just say a broken pinkie toe is NOT condusive to moving! lol OUCH!
so I had 4 glorious days off then managed to slip and break my pinkie toe before I laid down on my 1st night back to work...............go figure! LMAO gotta keep smiling but man oh man stuffing my foot into a shoe was not fun at all! and of course my toes go at such an angle that taping is impossible. ibuprophen and arnica are my friends!
none of these are an exact match but for pinkie toe purposes mine look greek, the difference being my big toe is exactly the same length as the second toe which is more roman.




 
I suppose that's all arnica here I come!

2 comments:

  1. That is so interesting. I had no idea that our toes could indicate our heritage.

    Funny thing, mine are different on each foot. One foot says I am Roman and the other Greek.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit enter too soon - I hope your toe is better! It is hard when one body part isn't functioning fully.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!