BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

goals completed and almost completed...

goals completed and almost completed...now what? lolol
I have just finished my artist of the day post 365 on facebook, and we ended as we started with the BEST aka TINA TURNER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC5E8ie2pdM&feature=share
and lets talk inspiration here in that you can overcome anything and be anything if you believe and work hard enough! plus good lord she's got good genes!
this is the 70s

the 80s

the 90s

the 2000s

and now at 77





LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!
the other goal almost completed is blogging every day for a year I'll be done jan 1st and I must say it's been a mixed bag for me and at times a real chore that's taken some of the joy out of it and left me bereft of ideas on more than one occasion BUT I'm doin it and that's the important thing. I can follow thru long term I can beat the blahs and the ick pooeys and just do it, and by golly that applies to all aspects of my life so I'm kinda happy about that realization.
now for ONDERLAND!










2 comments:

  1. I, for one, have enjoyed your daily posts. It is nice to know that Timothy will always be there.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!