BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

surprise

I gotta give a BIG ole shout out to my girl Dana Leigh Lynn. I've been havin a poopy week and feelin low and I just got an outta nowhere care package. now y'all know timmy LOVES presents and surprises. candle, blanket (perfect timing for this cold snap!) lollipops, chapstick, a bell, and the coolest steampunk watch on a cord I've ever seen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and more than that I LOVE you for thinking of me and bein my friend. it's been a lotta years we've known each other girl give yourself a BIG hug from me and thank you ever so for brightening my day and forcing me to smile! xoxoxo
sometimes the simplest act can make such an impact I think it's good to remember that and I shall pay it forward!

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!