BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

walkin the walk

so I KNOW I need to walk it and not talk it but I feel like sometimes I've fallen down and I'm tryin to roll UPHILL! doesn't mean I'm quitting or throwing in the towel. I'm far too stubborn for that but I'm just tired and achy right now. my glorious rearrange of my bedroom stove me all up and now my neck is stiff and my back and legs ache. so I'm kinda just here right now. of course I have no one to blame but me. I know what a gargantuan task moving my room is and I have access to 5 able bodied teens but I decided to start at midnight when everyone was sleeping and do it all myself. NOT the brightest decision but I have issues with patience, like I don't want it now, I want it the day before yesterday! yep like my Granny used to say " STUBBORN AS A MULE, AND NOT HALF AS PRETTY!"
other than that I'm doin great I LOVE the way the room looks and as soon as I find the adapter I misplaced i'll download pics! LMAO



2 comments:

  1. "all stove up" is a great southern expression!! I love the expression but sorry it applies to you. I hope you are better soon. Pace yourself so that you don't hurt yourself more.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!