BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, November 28, 2014

thankful

just in case and so there's no misunderstanding I am thankful for my life and all the people in it. my health, my home, my job, and most of all my raising and common sense!

thanksgiving was NOT the high calorie hot mess pig out of past years I remained in control and was perfectly satisfied.
I ate turkey breast, gravy, coleslaw (2tbs), deviled eggs and a slice of cranberry sauce for lunch.
I purposely skipped the rolls, pies, etc
for dinner I took more turkey , gravy, cranberry sauce, deviled eggs. I also took a chunk of a cheese log 5 triscuits and a small slice of banana cream pie. I ate this at work so I didn't suffer or do withoutbut I was strategic as I didn't want to eat a ton then go to bed. by eating at work I took 13264 steps to offset the extra calories and keep the metabolism up. sometimes those small details make a HUGE difference. it also kept me from feeling bloated and stuffed in misery for a whole afternoon like I usually do.
hope y'all had yourselves a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!