BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

???

??? well yesterday I had a strange experience I came home did my blogging/facebooking and fixed a plate of leftovers. turkey breast with a spoonful of gravy, cranberry sauce, and 2 deviled eggs. I ate it and it was good then took a drink and my entire throat seized up and actually expelled the drink thru my mouth/nose. immediately after that I felt I was gonna hurl so I ran to the restroom and started dry heaving. I actually had to put 3 finger all the way down my throat to finally vomit and it was awful. I felt like my insides were getting ripped apart.....I waited a while and tried a small sip and it went down fine. I finally had some cheese and soda crackers just to have something on my stomach. but since then it's been just fine. I had a chicken biscuit at work and I just ate some scrambled eggs with no problem................I'm gonna check with my sister and see if she was having issues with her acid reflux at that time. I feel like this may be a psychic connection/empathy kind of thing as there's no physical reason for it to happen with me.
as far as it goes I made it thru thanksgiving with little if any guilt. two pieces of pie over 2 days aint gonna derail/kill me!
Photo: ok say I'd have to do 2, I ate 1 piece thanksgiving day and one Friday! lolol but NO bread at all or stuffing and they were small pieces,no excuse just sayin! lol
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!