BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

24 hours...


 so I decided to do this yesterday and started at midnight last night, I really am enjoying the focused effort!
so far so good, I rearranged my bedroom, NOT a minor task but I LOVE it and got in a workout to boot, that's a win win! (that's the bed, 2 filing cabinets, 5 bookcases a desk, all the pictures, and a computer cart.) took me 6 hours, I really do love rearranging stuff.....then I watched tremors which is always fun! there's ALWAYS room for BACON!

actually I'm thinking I do! lolol
I ordered a pizza last night (5 meats, thin crust) and had some lays stax and then all my food is low carb. chicken, cracklins, Vienna sausage, sunflower kernals, cheese, eggs, beef dogs, etc etc so when I wake up tonight I'm gonna do low carb for a bit and see how it feels.
I also decided to watch the biggest loser and caught up on 8 episodes this season which motivated me. I kinda like the new coaches and LOVE Bobs comeback cabin. not missin jillian as much as I expected.
and I admit I can be shallow cause I'm totally digging Jessie, he's PURTY!








but of course Jessie is merely the new flavor I'm not forgetting dolvet who honestly has one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen!


or the grand-daddy of em all BOB who is totally YUMMY!




now that's a lotta eye candy/inspiration! it's got me all worked up and yep, I CAN do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!