BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

TAH DAH!

I took the day off  (I covered the shift I didn't call out! lol) and decided to get my tattoo finished and it was such a wonderful decision. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!
this is the first session , and yep it was a cover up of a 20 year old tribal piece with no meaning for me i just wanted ink
SO
TAH DAH! here it is y'all. it turned out so much more than I envisioned. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! the idea I saw in my head brought to reality by Dave ToughLuck Hoffman. if you have an idea not fully realized he's the guy to go to cause he's one artistic talented bad ass tattooer! he works out of tough luck in dover de
https://www.facebook.com/tough.dover?fref=ts




this one has soooooooooooo much meaning for me.... so I'll share!
my friends nephew got into his grannys purse and swallowed God knows how many pills and was rushed to ormc he was in a coma and the prognosis was bad. well I'm a Reiki Master (a Tibetian form of enegy healing, basically I'm attuned to channel universal healing thru me to others) and I can send distance healing so after work I laid down and began to send. I totally wasn't thinking about my shamanic work and the fan being on but the rhythmic sound of the fan sent me instantly on a journey. I was in the hospital room and could see the child. well all of a sudden this huge bear was there on his hind feet and roaring at me. I was frozen and terrified for a brief moment then I thought well I'm here for a reason and so is he so I began to send healing and I could feel the bears deep earth magic blending with mine. well all of the sudden the kid woke up and so did I. I thought damn that was weird and looked at the clock, 3am. and thought i'll have to tell my friend about the dream tomorrow.
well first thing in the morning I got an excited phone call telling me that he was gonna be fine he'd just "WOKE UP" and startedtalking to the nurses out of the blue..............I was amazed to say the least so I asked do you know what time and she said yeah 3 am.
bear has come to me many times since then and basically he has no patience for my hesitation, doubt, or real world concerns so he dismembers me in the journey every single time. so the bear is a literal, the skull is me without all the earthly drag, and the rose is passion because I LOVE this work. funnily enough my artist the ever talented and wonderful Dave Hoffman https://www.facebook.com/daveman1982?fref=photo
drew the skull without realizing I have VERY pronounced canines, so it looks just like my teeth! lol

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing art. Knowing the story behind it makes it even more amazing.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I feel like sometimes those are the stories that matter most!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!