BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

BOOM BOOM POW!

BOOM BOOM POW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90
not really I suppose but that's the song stuck in my head! lolol
ok day another busy not at work but way better than Friday and I'm off for 2 days, so YIPPIE! lol
I ate:
2 stuffed porkchops ( apple/ham)
chicken breast
wheat thins
chunky peanut butter
Italian sausage stuffed ravioli
fig newtons
puffcorn
so gonna chillax today but definitely pullin outa FUNKytown!
here's a few before and afters for inspiration and to make sure I don't forget where I came from!
before after 2
before and after weight loss men
150+ lb weight loss! You can do it too! :-)

Jennifer Hudson diet – before and after



and last but not least lil ole me!

3 comments:

  1. Applause! You're just as inspiring as the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration....before and afters are HUGE inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!