BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

FLY

First
Love
Yourself
Photo: I AM numero uno!
and I can finally say I do and I'm my own biggest motivation. whatever I do I do for me because I deserve everything the world has to offer (so do y'all!)
Photo: I can finally say YES!
I ate puffcorn (sm bag)
bologna biscuit
steak biscuit
butterfinger
chicken cheese steak
peanut butter
am cheese
doritos
pasta bake
and I was full but not stuffed. my portion size is so much smaller than normal. and after my tirade/meltdown I feel better and it's so much easier to just let it (and them) go. it's like a ton of bricks lifted off my shoulders and the tension is gone from the pit of my stomach as well./

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!